Workshop telephones include stainless steel clean phones, embedded clean room phones, hands-free dial-up clean phones, and more. The workshops that are similar to the environmental requirements of the clean room of the pharmaceutical factory generally use the special telephones of the clean room of the pharmaceutical factory.
Dedicated telephone function of the clean room of the pharmaceutical factory
1. Embedded installation, 304 stainless steel body, anti-corrosion and anti-riot.
2. Support access to the telephone program-controlled switch or local telephone line.
3. Hands-free calling, detecting busy tone collection.
4. Built-in speaker, waterproof, dustproof and antibacterial treatment. 5. Waterproof and dustproof grade IP65, antibacterial structure design, easy to clean the tablet.
6. Support incoming call auto answering broadcast, or audio output to connect external active speakers.
Clean Room Emergency Telephone Operational Use
1. On/off mode: the on/off mode is the hands-free button control mode.
2. answer the phone: When there is an incoming call, the phone rings, press the hands-free button, you can talk to the other party, or wait for automatic connection.
3. Make a call: Under the button, the hands-free button will be turned on, and the dial-up keypad can be used to dial the line.
Clean Room Emergency Telephone Main Technical Parameters
1. Working voltage: support for telephone program-controlled switch or local telephone line with access to feed voltage 48V-60V.
2. Temperature: -20°C~65°C Relative humidity: 10%~90% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106 Kpa Ambient noise: ≤100dB(A).
3. Speaker: built-in speaker standard with 0.5W, optional 3W (requires utility power supply).
4. Keyboard: 304 stainless steel material 12-bit full keyboard, characters using corrosion process.
5. The shell: 304 stainless steel fuselage integrated laser cutting process, a few degrees high and the button physical gap is smaller than the dust.
6. I / O: support a set of dry contact information output.