Solar Powered Emergency Telephone Tower Widely Used
Solar powered wireless emergency telephone tower, this solar-powered wireless emergency telephone tower widely used in the university and college campuses, roadsides, tourist area, streets, public square, car-parks, police stations, outside buildings, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities and remote locations where local power is not available.
for GSM protocol telephones are fully programmable, remotely via SMS, designed to be shipped complete to site ready to operate, with the only requirement being the insertion of an appropriate network SIM card, Perfect for many applications where an economical and reliable solution is required. SIP protocol also can be customized.
- October 26, 2018The tunnel under construction in the tunnel is characterized by noisy sound at the scene, and the signal is weakened or no signal as the length of the excavation moves deeper. Normally, when the ambie...view
- January 31, 2018Clean room service intercomclean room service telephone are widely used in the pharmaceutical factory, hospital, operating room, laboratories, air shower room and other environmental requirements of h...view
- October 29, 2018The hazardous area telephone was originally developed for inflammable and explosive places such as coal mines and is generally used in H-2 sites of factories and mines. The production of telephones in...view
- October 29, 2018Multi-function telephone refers to a telephone with other additional functions besides the basic functions of numbering, ringing and calling.Features include:1. Number resend function. After picking u...view
- October 26, 2018Emergency intercom calls are used in many occasions, such as emergency intercom calls in underground pipe corridors, and emergency radio intercoms in integrated pipe corridors. One of the more common ...view
- October 29, 2018The Role Of Tunnel emergency telephoneAccording to transportation data, as of the end of 2016, the national highway tunnels were 15,181 and 1,403,900 meters.The emergency call is the main component of...view
- ADDRESS:NO. 20, Phoenix No. 1 Zone Industry, Fuyong Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City