Solar Powered Emergency Telephone Tower Widely Used
Solar powered wireless emergency telephone tower, this solar-powered wireless emergency telephone tower widely used in the university and college campuses, roadsides, tourist area, streets, public square, car-parks, police stations, outside buildings, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities and remote locations where local power is not available.
for GSM protocol telephones are fully programmable, remotely via SMS, designed to be shipped complete to site ready to operate, with the only requirement being the insertion of an appropriate network SIM card, Perfect for many applications where an economical and reliable solution is required. SIP protocol also can be customized.
- October 29, 2018The industrial analog telephone system mainly provides partition calls, production scheduling broadcasts and background music broadcasts for various broadcasting areas, mainly including production wor...view
- October 29, 2018The general outdoor emergency telephone tower will be combined with the signal tower to fully utilize the function of the signal tower. The establishment of communication base stations must meet the r...view
- October 26, 2018In some workshops with high environmental requirements, ordinary telephones cannot meet the requirements of the production workshop. Some workshop-specific telephones have gradually entered the public...view
- October 29, 2018Excellent water resistance requires a huge cost to the manufacturer. At the beginning of each product design, the waterproof capability is a very important product quality indicator.view
- October 29, 2018Industrial analog telephone system solutions are generally divided into two types of installation and transmission methods: intelligent broadcasting and IP network broadcasting systems. Modern factory...view
- October 29, 2018The hazardous area telephone was originally developed for inflammable and explosive places such as coal mines and is generally used in H-2 sites of factories and mines. The production of telephones in...view
- ADDRESS:NO. 20, Phoenix No. 1 Zone Industry, Fuyong Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City