Solar Powered Emergency Telephone Tower Widely Used
Solar powered wireless emergency telephone tower, this solar-powered wireless emergency telephone tower widely used in the university and college campuses, roadsides, tourist area, streets, public square, car-parks, police stations, outside buildings, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities and remote locations where local power is not available.
for GSM protocol telephones are fully programmable, remotely via SMS, designed to be shipped complete to site ready to operate, with the only requirement being the insertion of an appropriate network SIM card, Perfect for many applications where an economical and reliable solution is required. SIP protocol also can be customized.
- October 29, 2018The Industrial Sip Phone, suitable for internal network of enterprises and institutions, carrier-class IP telephony operation network and users with INTERNET broadband access. It not only supports the...view
- October 26, 2018Explosion-proof telephones use protective components and safety barriers to ensure the reliability of safety spark performance. Its ringing coil, induction coil and other components are sealed with ep...view
- October 26, 2018The clean room dedicated telephone consists of a hands-free telephone movement and a dedicated panel and case suitable for the clean room.The Main Function Of Clean Room Emergency Telephone1.Double sw...view
- October 29, 2018The Role Of Tunnel emergency telephoneAccording to transportation data, as of the end of 2016, the national highway tunnels were 15,181 and 1,403,900 meters.The emergency call is the main component of...view
- October 29, 2018The waterproof telephone is made of all-metal aviation technology for the characteristics of the place to be used. It has good structural stability and special waterproof and dustproof structure desig...view
- October 26, 2018Emergency intercom calls are used in many occasions, such as emergency intercom calls in underground pipe corridors, and emergency radio intercoms in integrated pipe corridors. One of the more common ...view
- ADDRESS:NO. 20, Phoenix No. 1 Zone Industry, Fuyong Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City