Tunnel Emergency Telephone Features
1. High waterproof and dustproof performance, all SUS304 stainless steel case, the protection grade reaches IP65.
2. High durability, oil resistance, strong acid resistance, strong alkali resistance, in line with the requirements of standard GJB-773 and UL1332.
3. hands-free handset, speakerphone
4. imported SHARP, CMOS camera.
5. The motherboard is designed with high integration and adopts the most advanced ATMEL industrial-grade single-chip design.
6. The housing has a grounding device and is completely electrically isolated from the internal circuit and has a certain electromagnetic shielding function.
7. The voice is clear when the call is made, the sound is loud, and there is no feedback whistling
8. Support switch hotline calls.
9. Supports the external line to automatically hang up.
10. support call time limit
11. The camera automatically starts the camera, and the camera is turned off after hanging up.
12. The whole machine is strong and beautiful, embedded design
Tunnel Emergency Telephone Basic Skills
1. monitoring function
When the user presses the emergency call button, the monitoring center immediately displays the monitor videophone screen.
2. call function
The user presses the emergency call button and immediately makes a two-way conversation with the called party.
When the other party calls, you can hear the crisp ringing sound, then press the emergency button to call.
3. automatic hang up
When the call is completed and the caller hangs up, the video phone terminal can detect the busy tone and hang up automatically. In order to prevent the phone from hanging up, the phone is delayed.
Tunnel Emergency Telephone Main Specifications
Suitable for the automatic commanded sound reinforcement telephone system with feed voltage of 48~60V;
Ambient temperature: -30 ~ 60 ° C Relative humidity: 10% ~ 95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86 ~ 106Kpa Ambient noise: ≤ 80dB
Dual tone dialing
Standard frequency: low frequency group: 697, 770, 852, 941 Hz
High frequency group: 1209, 1336, 1477Hz
Frequency offset: no more than ±1.5%
Signal level when the subscriber line is 3km:
Standard frequency: low frequency group: -9dB±3dB
High frequency group: -7dB±3dB
High and low-frequency level difference of combined signal: 2±1dB
Call transmission index: (5Km) SLR ≤ 12, RLR ≤ -1, STMR ≥ 10, input impedance: 600Ω