The Role Of Tunnel emergency telephone
According to transportation data, as of the end of 2016, the national highway tunnels were 15,181 and 1,403,900 meters.
The emergency call is the main component of information collection in the high-speed company tunnel operation management system. If there is a traffic accident or a major accident in the tunnel, the trainer can quickly notify the tunnel management personnel to request the rescue and quick action through emergency calls.
Traditional emergency telephone systems have problems such as limited transmission distance, multi-level management, vulnerability to interference, poor stability, and unclear speech effects. The new generation of tunnel telephones is an integrated management system that integrates emergency telephone intercom and broadcast and is composed of an emergency telephone console (including an application control system, a fast-time converged communication platform, a duty telephone, etc.) to transmit optical cables and emergency telephone extensions.
The fast time fusion communication platform has a powerful and practical API interface, which can send various information sent by the extension to the application control system, and the application control system sends commands to each extension through it.
How to use the tunnel phone
1. Picking/hanging mode: picking/hanging mode is the handle control mode, the off-hook is connected, and the hanging is off;
2. Answer the call: When there is an incoming call, the phone rings, remove the handle, you can talk to the other party, and hang up the handle after the call is finished;
3. Make a call: Remove the handle and operate according to the dialing mode of the ordinary telephone to talk to the other party;
4. Deposit the number: Remove the handle, press the "storage" button, enter the number to be saved, press the "storage" button, press any of the "0-9" keys as the address to store the number, hang up;
5. Extract the number: Remove the handle, press the "Extract" button, press "0-9", and the desired number key will dial the memory number of the memory.