VoIP Explosion Proof Telephone 2
The hazardous area telephone was originally developed for inflammable and explosive places such as coal mines and is generally used in H-2 sites of factories and mines. The production of telephones in hazardous areas must comply with the “Interim Provisions for the Inspection and Manufacture of Safety Spark-Type Explosion-Proof Electrical Equipment” by the Ministry of Machinery, Ministry of Coal and Petrochemicals, and meet the requirements of H-2 explosion-proof.
The hazardous area telephones use protective components and safety barriers to ensure the reliability of safety spark performance. Its ringing coil, induction coil and other components are sealed with epoxy resin, so the hazardous area telephone is safe and reliable in the oxygen chamber, and it is an intrinsically safe device.
The explosion-proof casing of the hazardous area telephone is made of aluminum alloy, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed, which has good impact strength and protection performance. VoIP explosion-proof telephone The keypad of the dangerous area telephone adopts stainless steel keyboard, the handle adopts outdoor public telephone handle, the handle rope adopts outdoor public telephone metal sheathed cable rope, the circuit components are purchased and produced according to outdoor standards, and the circuit is strictly explosion-proof. Handling and protection processing VoIP explosion-proof telephone Hazardous area telephones can use anti-noise handles to make the phone talk more clearly in a noisy environment.
VoIP explosion-proof telephone installation of dangerous area telephone
1. Installation method: wall-mounted screw fastening.
2. The two-core cable with an outer diameter of less than 8mm is connected to the subscriber line of the telephone exchange. The cross-sectional area of the core wire is ≥0.5mm2, and the inlet port is 1/2G" sealing nut.
Main technical indicators editor
1. Ambient temperature: -45～+60°C
2. Relative humidity: ≤95%
3. Atmospheric pressure: 80 ~ 110 kPa
4. Environmental noise: ≤60dB
5. Explosion-proof mark: ExdibIIBT6
6. Protection level: IP67
7. Working frequency: 300~3400 Hz
8. Ringing level: ≥70 dB